As building work on the new visitor services area continues afoot, Lady Glenconner joined the team today to look around the new Lady Elizabeth Wing. The transformed space was used by Lady Glenconner's Mother, Countess of Leicester, who set-up Holkham Pottery in the building during the 1950's.
|Lady Glenconner standing outside the new Lady Elizabeth Wing|
|Lady Glenconner inside the new events and function space|
|Lady Glenconner as a young woman making piggy banks in the old Holkham Pottery|